- Wednesday: I came up with some plans for object-oriented code in my version of the Lox interpreter.
- Thursday: I implemented those plans.
- Friday: I prepared to add some runtime correctness checks to the interpreter code.
- Saturday: I added those checks.
- Sunday: I decided that I was tired of implementing top-down parsers, for this, and in general, so let's see how far I can get trying to implement an Earley parser instead.
- Monday: I started prototyping the support classes for implementing an Earley parser in pure Lua.
Next week, I'm going to try to keep up writing and publishing these posts earlier than before. It's not, like, a miracle cure, but I think it's helping me regain my focus.