- Wednesday: I started working on Crafting Interpreters in Lua, again.
- Thursday: Since I'm starting fresh, I realized I could vary up my approach a little.
- Friday: I got some work done...
- Saturday: I finished the chapter, but I decided I wanted to polish the code some before moving on.
- Sunday: I made changes that make it possible to test the interpreter, which is convenient, since I'm using it as the entry point for all of the internals.
- Monday: I got everything taken care of for now, except for the challenges.