- Wednesday: I'm not sure what happened before writing the post, but I did think about NABTO during it.
- Thursday: I worked out some stuff that I'd like to work in Python's types, and, by extension, that I'd like to work in NABTO's types. It's likely to be pretty hard to implement, unfortunately.
- Friday: I tried to translate the Lox interpreter to Rust, and gave up on that because that's just too many different not-familiar-enough things to juggle.
- Saturday: I made an effort to learn tooling for Lua, and put together something that seems promising.
- Sunday: I got back into Python code, and did a little work on MOTR, and way too much work on one of my other projects, trying to diagnose an issue that was ultimately either a bug in attrs or a limitation of Python; either way, not my fault, but not hard to fix once I understood what was going wrong.
- Monday: After all of that, I was catastrophically tired, and didn't get much done. Oh well.
Next week, I'm going to try to get more done on various coding fronts. Per Lua's philosophy of "build the stuff you need yourself", I'm putting together some interesting scaffolding for development. I'll try to describe that some once I've really used it, rather than writing so-so tests for it.