- Wednesday: I planned out some stuff for generating HTML with Koka.
- Thursday: I went a little further with that, speculating about various representations that would make sense at different stages.
- Friday: I did work on the HTML stuff and other stuff, mostly the HTML stuff.
- Saturday: I was wiped out from traveling.
- Sunday: I revisited some of the code that MOTR is for, and updated it.
- Monday: I was wiped out from traveling again, so I decided to mess with a new project that I'd picked up over the weekend.
Next week, I don't know, I'm not quite up for planning I guess. Try to get spun back up with Koka, maybe.