- Wednesday: I got sidetracked by the obnoxious behavior of the "enter" key in Jupyter Lab.
- Thursday: I did some writing, and planned to work on MOTR over the weekend.
- Friday: I figured out that the Jupyter stuff isn't worth looking into now.
- Saturday: I poked at MOTR a little.
- Sunday: Travel took a lot out of me, so I made one small improvement to MOTR.
- Monday: I realized that the interface I'm building right now is kind of wrong, and tried to figure out how to fix it.
Next week, I've got some writing that's nearly ready to go into editing, so I'm going to try to work on that. I'm also going to look into changing the higher-level concepts in MOTR to see if I can come up with something cleaner.