- Wednesday: I messed around a bit with writing, and it went well.
- Thursday: I messed around a bit more with writing, and it didn't go as well as I would have liked.
- Friday: I thought a bit about why I got stuck. I'm not sure I really got anywhere with that.
- Saturday: I made some changes to MOTR's code that I now realize were premature.
- Sunday: I made some progress towards getting MOTR usable, and also got distracted a bit by writing code to reduce boilerplate, and, um, mypy plugins to make it believe that that code was acceptable. That last bit is... probably not done.
- Monday: I got the urge to add more flake8 plugins, so I did.
Next week, I ought to get back to one of the various projects I'm "juggling". (They are all on the floor.) But, earlier today, I realized that there's some redundancy in my new MOTR code that I can factor out, and I'm itching to get those improvements in.
I'll see if I can get that out of my system until the weekend, after I publish this.