- Wednesday: I looked at screen-writing software, and thought of some changes that I'd like to see made. Then I thought about stuff I want to change with other software I'm using.
- Thursday: I read about basic screenwriting stuff.
- Friday: I read more about screenwriting, and decided that I don't want to use screenwriting formats for the initial draft of my Fiasco stuff, but we'll see what I want to do when, later.
- Saturday: I started picking things back up with MOTR.
- Sunday: I started trying to put the MOTR code into practice, and encountered a shortcoming in the code, made harder to grasp by just how much the code does.
- Monday: I dealt with just how much by reviewing the full stack of code, back from "synthesize the data required to describe actions MOTR can take", and found two major things: a bug that will break my code if I don't fix it, and the plausible location for a fix to that shortcoming I found.
Next week, I'm going to try to take things easy or write until the weekend, then get to work on MOTR. I think once I get another release of MOTR done, I'll reconsider how I'm distributing my work through the week.