- Wednesday: I messed around with some other other stuff I can do with programming, until I satisfied most of my curiosity.
- Thursday: I realized I'd been doing something wrong, so I went back to playing with graphviz, until I satisfied myself that the diagrams I was trying to build were probably more trouble than they were worth.
- Friday: I explained what the motivation for the diagrams was: helper code for tracking a solo game of Fiasco.
- Saturday: I took things easy. Watched a movie and played Vampire Survivors.
- Sunday: I did some work for MOTR that I'd previously written up.
- Monday: I did a little work on MOTR, and sketched stuff out for later.
Next week, I'm going to decide how I want to write up the Fiasco stuff. I'm pretty experienced with prose, but when I was thinking about this, I got the urge to learn about screenplay formatting. I'm not sure if I want to make "doing it" contingent on "doing it as a screenplay", but I'd like to learn the basics before I decide one way or the other. I spent today working on getting a plausible-sounding software toolchain together, so I'm going to try to step back from that for now and focus again on the stuff that goes into that pipeline.