The weekly backup is taking longer than I was hoping, so we'll see what happens if I write and upload this entry while it's going...
- Wednesday: I snarked about the way my laptop works, and made a little progress worldbuilding.
- Thursday: I amended the previous snark with information that, in my opinion, just made things worse. I decided to cut the current worldbuilding draft short.
- Friday: I wrote some utility stuff for MOTR, and made some notes for later, in case I need to make certain fields more powerful.
- Saturday: I made some improvements to my design for part of MOTR, and planned what to work on next.
- Sunday: I did some cleanup, which I didn't really describe, and some planning, which I did.
- Monday: Now that the Flex classes are almost done, I started checking over the code that would use them, to make sure they can handle everything they need to. As it happens, they can't quite, so I've got a small amount of work left to do.
Next week, I'm going to shift gears a bit, but I'm not committing to how, yet.