- Wednesday: I wrote a bit more worldbuilding information, and learned that I'm still not used to rough drafts being... rough.
- Thursday: I reminded myself of one of the motivations for the worldbuilding project, which is to come up with stuff that makes me go "that's cool".
- Friday: I made more progress transcribing stuff.
- Saturday: I finished with the first pass on the worldbuilding draft, and decided to take a break from it for a few days.
- Sunday: I started putting my notes on MOTR into practice again.
- Monday: I made a few minor tweaks to the code.
Next week, I'm going to get back to the worldbuilding stuff during the week, and maybe work on MOTR on the weekend.