- Wednesday: I outlined what I expect the worldbuilding poem to convey.
- Thursday: I started revising the rest of the worldbuilding document, and ran into some tooling issues.
- Friday: I realized that solving those tooling issues won't be straightforward, and outlined some other tasks to work on later.
- Saturday: I fixed the tooling issues with the worldbuilding document, thereby opening the way to so many fun diversions in the future.
- Sunday: I got back into MOTR, and began to run into... problems.
- Monday: I tried to work out the proper solution to my issues, and I realized it's just not happening without an actual effort at design, because the correct way to accomplish this level of abstraction that I want, has too many moving pieces under the hood to fit in my head right now.
Next week, I'm going to work on worldbuilding, and take some notes that will eventually feed into an actual plan for Missable Mysteries.