- Wednesday: I wrote some poetry for my worldbuilding project.
- Thursday: I wrote a bit more, and filled space trying to figure out how best to write about writing this stuff.
- Friday: I made a bunch of progress with the poetry, and then didn't have the energy to write pretty much any more at all.
- Saturday: I made some improvements to MOTR's code.
- Sunday: I documented exactly how messed up the process currently is, to publish a new version of MOTR.
- Monday: I wrote up hundreds of documentation stubs for MOTR.
Next week, I'm going to get back into the poetry stuff for a few days, and work on refining the design for the high-level abstractions I'm designing for MOTR.