- Wednesday: I went into more direct detail about the Korín, Sorín, and Arín setting.
- Thursday: I had problems working on material for Korín, Sorín, and Arín, which I solved, apparently by complaining about them.
- Friday: I made some more progress on the material, and kind of tired myself out before I could write much about my progress.
- Saturday: I didn't work on Korín, Sorín, and Arín or MOTR, but I did some thinking about MOTR, and why I'd rather keep on developing it, than switch to what I think of as the major alternatives.
- Sunday: I started working on MOTR some more, given a few days worth of notes.
- Monday: I realized that the natural way to handle the high-level abstractions for MOTR doesn't match up with the projects I want to use it with; the projects will have to change.
Next week, I'm going to try to get back to Korín, Sorín, and Arín for a bit, while taking notes on some high-level concepts I need to nail down for MOTR.