- Wednesday: I cut out functionality from MOTR, to make it easier to extend.
- Thursday: I made some improvements to MOTR. I don't think they were anything big.
- Friday: I made a little progress on worldbuilding.
- Saturday: I tried to figure out what kind of limits I wanted to put on magic in this setting.
- Sunday: I ran into deeply weird problems hacking on MOTR.
- Monday: I made some proper progress updating the motrfile, but I also took some time to identify a bunch of the problems I'd had with similar code in the past.
Next week, I don't know how much I'm really going to get done. I found out some really heavy family news earlier today, and I don't know how I'm going to process it yet. I think I'll do better focusing once I've got some plans nailed down, but for now, I'm going to take things easy.