- Wednesday: I started working out the precise effects of wedging my existing project structure into MOTR's current workflow assumptions.
- Thursday: I found out that some of the optimizations I wanted to make, do not actually work, and there are documentation bugs against Python about how it should be more obvious that they don't work.
- Friday: I worked on worldbuilding, and by "worked on worldbuilding" I mean "wrestled with the documentation software to get the behavior I want".
- Saturday: I worked on worldbuilding, and by "worked on worldbuilding" I mean "took some notes on how to make the presentation more interesting".
- Sunday: I walked through my noxfile for another project, and took notes on what the internal logic would look like as a motrfile.
- Monday: I started trying to put some of my plans for MOTR into practice, noticed an issue that I'm having with it, and then ran into more issues trying to solve that issue.
Next week, I've got a plan for a good-enough approach to all of that, and we'll have to see how it shakes out in practice. It'll take a bit of work to migrate over to the new system. I also want to try and force myself to work on the worldbuilding a little, but we'll see how that goes.