- Wednesday: I got back to work on MOTR. I come up with some ideas for streamlining the workflows I'm developing.
- Thursday: I reached full test coverage for MOTR, and published another version.
- Friday: I thought about how I want to handle some issues with a worldbuilding project.
- Saturday: I found some improvements I could make to the current workflows I'm prototyping in MOTR, but I didn't try them out yet.
- Sunday: I got sidetracked from working on the worldbuilding and ended up working on basically unimportant technical issues. I tried to pivot from those into future work on MOTR, but... eh...
- Monday: I complained about how my initial setting document draft was so boring, even I can't get through it.
Next week, I'm going to just accept that the beginning of the setting document is a clunker, and try to work on the later parts. I also need to properly prioritize the stuff I want to work on for MOTR.