- Wednesday: I didn't do much because I was tired.
- Thursday: I teased, ineffectually, something that should be out in the next week or so.
- Friday: I didn't do much because I was tired.
- Saturday: I didn't do much because I was high.
- Sunday: I started testing out MOTR in earnest. I found some trivial issues in the config file, some major bugs in the actual code, and a vast, screaming maw of insanity in the act of coordinating concurrent file access.
- Monday: I started planning how to mitigate those big issues, which break the current configuration, like, every other run, at minimum.
Next week, I'm going to get into the home stretch on the secret project in the next few days, hopefully. After that, I'm going to try to come up with a more reliable MOTR configuration, so I know just what to pull into the application's api library.