- Wednesday: I started planning stylesheet updates to the blog, for an upcoming project.
- Thursday: I talked about the kind of stuff I'll need for the project.
- Friday: I got the first draft of the diagrams done, and planned out the rest of the project.
- Saturday: I reworked the diagrams some as a result of actually trying to use them.
- Sunday: I updated the stylesheet to add night mode and various facilities for interacting with the diagrams. This all went so well that I updated the stylesheet again the next day.
- Monday: I released MOTR, which is not currently... good... but having it out there makes it feel more real.
Next week, I'll hopefully get any required polish for the project, so I can get it in like a week early or so. Once (or during) that's sorted out, I'll iterate some on MOTR. There's some other coding stuff that I may work on in the genre of "I can do this, and that is the most compelling reason I have to work on it, apparently".