- Wednesday: I started trying to work out how to support multiple Python versions, and came up with a solution that I didn't quite like.
- Thursday: I took a break from the task runner. Focused on some other projects and code.
- Friday: I described some of code I was messing with. I didn't put the code up because I couldn't convince myself it all works properly.
- Saturday: I started to refactor the task runner internals so the names make more sense.
- Sunday: I finished and explained the refactoring.
- Monday: I looked over the way the config prototype handles virtual environments, and found it lacking.
Next week, I'm going to keep on focusing on the secret project: creating diagrams and doing editing passes, as well as filling in one last section. Over the weekend, I'm going to clean up the task runner config prototype, and then publish an 0.1.0 version. The higher-level interfaces basically don't exist, but I've decided that if I can prove that it's possible to usefully run this code, that's good enough for an initial release.