- Wednesday: I made the imports in the task runner code consistent. I'm still not sure if I like the result, but it's consistent. I worked on some further factoring-out to make it easier to rewrite the Registry again if I need to.
- Thursday: I did some late night refactoring. I don't actually remember, but I'm pretty sure I regretted it in the morning.
- Friday: I figured out how to separate the codebase into layers.
- Saturday: I was generally tired after a few hours on the road, and then had to deal with, well, rural internet infrastructure.
- Sunday: I didn't get much concrete done, but I did start planning the initial layering.
- Monday: I put together a "basic" class prototype for the higher-level constructs. I don't know what anyone else thinks of it.
Next week, I'm going to try to push ahead with this, but there are a few other things that might end up being easier for me to work on. We'll see.