- Wednesday: I was unhappy that the prototype configuration file was so long.
- Thursday: I started figuring out why that file was so long, and what I can do about it.
- Friday: I started doing things about it. I don't think the file is much shorter yet, but the groundwork is laid.
- Saturday: I made more plans about classes to define in order to make the configuration file easier to read.
- Sunday: I looked at the api module some, and thought about how to break it up.
- Monday: I started splitting out parts of the internal library modules.
Next week, I'll keep on poking at this, but entries might be even shorter somehow, because I want to put in some work on a Secret Project that I hope to finish in a month or so.