- Wednesday: I designed a fancy system for passing state around while constructing the task runner's registry; I haven't actually used it yet.
- Thursday: I started converting the sessions from the noxfile into Actions and Targets for the task runner.
- Friday: I made a little more progress there, and tried to figure out which part of the current implementation bothers me the most.
- Saturday: I didn't get much done, because I was focusing on making things not hurt.
- Sunday: I touched up parts of the API.
- Monday: I tried to touch up a bit more of the API.
Next week, I'm going to write a task runner file for one of my other projects, and see how I need to fix up the prototype file before I bring more into the codebase.