- Wednesday: I figured out the design for the non-fluent interface for the task runner, and started implementing it.
- Thursday: I dealt with some failing tests by deleting them.
- Friday: I took the internal error messages from "absent" to "maybe other people can understand this?"
- Saturday: I made a major stride in improving coverage, by writing tests that, um, don't do much, but use a lot of code in the process.
- Sunday: I put together a class for representing a single command-line execution, and then tried to figure out an ergonomic way to use it.
- Monday: I tossed together a class and function for handling Actions and Targets in sequence. It needs me to try to use it, then write tests.
Next week, I'm going to either keep on with this, or take a break again.