- Wednesday: I went over the first prototype, writing it up and trying to figure out how to relate it to the current prototype.
- Thursday: I made a few decisions about typing in the current prototype.
- Friday: I wrote a lot of the type-level code in the current prototype.
- Saturday: I added a helper function, and then had... technical difficulties.
- Sunday: I improved my test coverage, and added some comments.
- Monday: I got the code coverage up to full, and started thinking about where this project is going.
Next week, I'm going to either make more progress on the current prototype, or try to learn Lexurgy.