- Wednesday: I wrote the post while the NAS that the blog is mirrored to was updating itself, which is... precarious. So, I took precautions, which fortunately were not needed.
- Thursday: I reworked some of the foundations of my conlang until I liked them better.
- Friday: I concluded that it was time to look into Lexurgy. I haven't tried setting it up yet, but the time is ripe.
- Saturday: I complained about how my body reacts to stress, and did some conlang work.
- Sunday: I complained about the heat, and touched up the task runner code base.
- Monday: I carefully planned out the test implementation for opening files with an informative wrapper. I elected for a somewhat "quick-and-dirty" implementation, because I do not know how, or even if, I'm going to rework the actual implementation's requirements in the future.
Next week, I'm hopefully going to recover from the vaccine side effects, and make more progress on the task runner and conlang stuff.