- Wednesday: I continued working on allowable onsets for the conlang.
- Thursday: I finished up the first version of the onset chart.
- Friday: I planned out some tests for the task runner.
- Saturday: I was tired, so I just did some planning, and asked for suggestions for Python tooling to introduce. We'll see where that goes.
- Sunday: I evaluated the consonant cluster chart, and started writing new tests for the task runner.
- Monday: I got code written to make the tests pass, and did some conlang planning.
Next week, I'm going to keep up the mix of projects, probably leaning more on conlanging until the weekend.