- Wednesday: I started getting really frustrated with the whole quarantine... situation.
- Thursday: I revived the conlanging category with the language I've been messing with recently.
- Friday: I described the language's inspirations, and some of the trouble I was having researching them.
- Saturday: I did a little better digging up sources, and drew up a list of stuff to work on with the conlang, which I haven't really gotten past the first item yet.
- Sunday: Traveling messed up my body.
- Monday: Pollen messed up my body.
Next week, I'll try to make some more progress on the conlang front, and I might start touching code again. I understand some of the projects I'm relying on are just a few days out from a major release, so that'll be nice.