- Wednesday: I worked on understanding how the generated Cement app fits together.
- Thursday: I was extremely tired, so I had to write a short post about how I had to write a short post because I was extremely tired.
- Friday: I did the easy parts of splitting up the entry point module for the cement app.
- Saturday: I did the slightly less easy part of splitting up the code, and started working on the coverage.
- Sunday: I got coverage up as high as I care to for now, and started planning tests for the new code that's going in soon.
- Monday: I was sleepy again, so I did more detailed planning.
Next week, I'm going to take a break from coding and work on conlang/conworld/conculture stuff. Maybe touch the code again over the weekend.