Whew, I'm over the hump of initial vaccine symptoms. That was something. Just one month until I have to do it again, yaaay.
- Wednesday: I mostly tweaked my Mercurial configuration.
- Thursday: I went overboard with topics, and decided the result was basically fine.
- Friday: I did some basic repository maintenance and tried out towncrier against my repo.
- Saturday: I got vaccinated.
- Sunday: I took it easy because I got vaccinated the day before.
- Monday: I got to work on automated analysis and testing of the task runner, which doesn't yet have any task runner code in it.
Next week, I'm going to document some improvements that I made to some of my other noxfiles, and try to regularize and further improve them. I'm going to work on some of the stuff I mentioned yesterday after I publish this.