- Wednesday: I sketched out enough concerns with my initial plan for the complicated clone of cruft, that I realized the basic premise was flawed, and what I had to do to fix it.
- Thursday: I started relating those ideas to Jinja's design, and settled on a new plan.
- Friday: I stepped back momentarily, to think about the ends that this kind of tooling is supposed to be a means to.
- Saturday: It turns out I'm not quite done with pip.
- Sunday: I figured out a way to deal with the pip issue, but I don't like it. Either I'll change my mind, or I'll find something better.
- Monday: I didn't do much, but I did mention my latest plan to get myself organized. We'll see how that plans out; I plan to work on it some after I publish the roundup.
Next week, I don't know. Pip? Organization? Publishing a Python package that's an extremely divergent fork of an existing package? I haven't thought about it too hard.