- Wednesday: Took a break from pip stuff, did puzzles.
- Thursday: Worked on the details of logic related to the pip PR.
- Friday: Following those discussions, and some thought, I simplified my design for the pip changes some.
- Saturday: I got the pip code ready to merge so far as the Python package itself, but it still needed documentation updates.
- Sunday: I took a break from pip, and worked on stuff for vim.
- Monday: I put in the PR, at last, and it immediately failed in the Windows pipelines, so that's a bummer.
Next week, I'm going to work on running those tests locally, and hopefully figure out why they can fail. Besides that, more casual stuff. I'm also working on the Cracking the Cryptic puzzle hunt for March. I think I'm making good time on it. Feels like I'll be done in a few days at most, even if I did hit a rough patch in the middle of Machu Picchu.