- Wednesday: I tried to untangle which bits of code are relevant to compatibility tags, and figured out the implementation, more or less.
- Thursday: I found some of pip's features that I absolutely need for writing those tests.
- Friday: I took a break and poked at midi libraries for Python.
- Saturday: I started figuring out what I can and can't have from vim.
- Sunday: I planned the compatibility tag tests.
- Monday: I wrote the compatibility tag tests, and I thought I was totally done, but I just realized they need linting, so I'm doing that now.
Next week, I'm going to get some more work done on pip. There's a chance I'll leave that for the weekend and mess with other stuff until then.