- Wednesday: I refreshed my memory on how hash tests should work for URL constraints.
- Thursday: I wrote a few tests, and said a tiny bit about the insurrection.
- Friday: I checked over my test code to make sure that it wasn't too broken. (It was still pretty broken at the time, in ways I didn't grasp.)
- Saturday: I took a nap. Then, right after publishing that post, I slept for twelve hours.
- Sunday: I finished up the obvious tests, and started really putting them through their paces.
- Monday: I started contemplating the wheel compatibility logic, and convinced myself that my earlier reasons for thinking it would "just work" probably weren't valid.
Next week, I'm going to get back to figuring out what wheel compatibility code/tests should look like. If I don't get this worked out quickly, I'll have to take another break, but it's fine.