- Wednesday: I felt gross and decided to take a break from the then-current projects.
- Thursday: I started trying to solve old Advent of Code puzzles using a programming language that did't exist at the time.
- Friday: I focused on learning more about the language itself.
- Saturday: I started to get more proficient with the language, BQN, but I'm not totally used to it yet.
- Sunday: I made some improvements to my Advent of Code solution.
- Monday: I made more headway, and realized I was getting frustrated with a whole bunch of things.
Next week, I'm going to try to make some progress on the pip PR, and then, if there's time left in the week, try to switch over to using Vim or some other open-source text editor.