- Wednesday: I started laying out what packages will be necessary for testing URL constraints.
- Thursday: I made that slightly more concrete.
- Friday: I tried to figure out what was already covered by the existing test index folders.
- Saturday: I wrote up the stuff I'd been doing on the side, the "coding abominations". Just so we're clear, I'm laying the "abomination" part squarely at my feet. Anyway, even though the post was pretty long as posts have been here lately, I feel like it was pretty high-level and abstract, so I might want to work my way up to revisiting this at some point.
- Sunday: I cleared up some misunderstandings on my part about the test code, and started planning out tests to add.
- Monday: I noticed that there's a workflow I should be going through for PRs, so I get to work on following it.
Next week, I'm hopefully going to start writing tests. As well, I've got a few other things I want to do, and maybe write about.