- Wednesday: I worked on getting pip's tests to pass. In part, this involved reworking my vcs setup.
- Thursday: I started sketching out tests for the new functionality.
- Friday: I mostly did other stuff, but also started familiarizing myself with pip's test layout. And sketched out a few more tests.
- Saturday: I worked on understanding the existing tests little better.
- Sunday: I messed with some other coding stuff that didn't really work out. I might be able to wring something out of it.
- Monday: I played Nova Drift, and did a little more investigation and thinking about how to test URL constraints with pip.
Next week, I might take another crack at the side project I gave up on, but I definitely want to start writing tests for pip.