- Wednesday: I messed with trio and tkinter, and decided that I wanted to focus on the code that I understood better, to start with.
- Thursday: I made my tkinter/trio bridge better, but still not good enough that I'd want to show it off. On the virtual tabletop side, I implemented some stuff for Risus.
- Friday: I laid ut all of the systems that I want to implement stuff for to start with, and their approximate order of implementation.
- Saturday: I went through all of the details of Mythic's bundled lightweight system.
- Sunday: I started working on stuff for fate rolls in Mythic.
- Monday: I got more data structures for Mythic written. No real tests yet; I should probably get on that.
Next week, I'll try to keep on all that, but I've got a few other things I could look into. One is taking advantage of my design's sensibilities to port over more complex systems. And another is taking another crack at songwriting for an idea that I don't feel like laying out here and now.