- Wednesday: I looked for natlangs to base my writeup off of.
- Thursday: I got sidetracked trying to figure out how L works in English. It's very subtle, and I can feel distinctions that I can't consistently hear.
- Friday: I decided it was time to look at the natlang grammars, and so I ended up...
- Saturday: Coding up auto-roller stuff.
- Sunday: I got sidetracked again via Minecraft, but I did get some design work done.
- Monday: I implemented the design, but not the tests. I thought about future directions.
Next week, I'd like to start looking at some of the natlang grammars, and figuring out how I want to handle serialization for the virtual tabletop stuff. I know I want something, because I don't want to do this all within a single Python session.