- Wednesday: I grabbed some reference grammars, and forgot that definition of "grammar".
- Thursday: I remembered the definition, and reconsidered my approach to reading the grammars.
- Friday: I put together a wishlist for things I want to see in a grammar, beyond the established checklists.
- Saturday: I took a detour from conlang stuff to work on some hobby code.
- Sunday: I explained at length some of the subtleties of one specific corner of Python's packaging ecosystem.
- Monday: I upgraded my laptop, and fixed all of the issues that I currently know about.
Next week, I'm going to skim over some of the other grammars, then start working in earnest on planning my own. Probably tweak the hobby code some more, but I'd like that to be in the background.