- Wednesday: I griped more about trying to use Sphinx with Cryptopals.
- Thursday: I figured out a way around the latest issue.
- Friday: I tried out some code metrics, and gave up on them.
- Saturday: I documented "why" a bunch of my documentation is weird and non-standard in its behavior or layout.
- Sunday: I made a little more progress on documentation, then decided I need a break.
- Monday: For my break, I picked conlanging back up.
Next week, I might also mess with the virtual tabletop stuff. This is in contrast to my guess yesterday that I'd go for Dennis next. Well, we'll see.