- Wednesday: I got my phone's hotspot to work, and thought more about literate programming.
- Thursday: I took another look at Exercism and Leo.
- Friday: I figured out what I'd like to use Leo for, and started using it a bunch.
- Saturday: I thought of other stuff Leo would be good for, while noticing (what I perceive to be) some of its limitations, mainly that I have no idea how to figure out how to do anything I don't already know.
- Sunday: We mooched off of the in-laws' internet and I downloaded a bunch of ebooks and websites.
- Monday: I kept on taking it easy, except I wondered if there was any way to make Zoom throttle its data. Initial investigation indicates: probably not.
Next week, I have, among other things, offline copies of the documentation for Daikon and Python, and a financial incentive to be online as little as possible. I had better make something out of all of the stuff I've stockpiled.