- Wednesday: I listed a bunch of things I'd like to look into when I'm less stressed. When exactly that is, remains to be seen, see subsequent entries.
- Thursday: With the weather nicer, I wrote up some notes on cell.
- Friday: I realized that the bundle of functionality I've been calling "cell" might initially work better if the different parts are developed in isolation.
- Saturday: I was all burnt out and tired, so I ported a small Python 2 script to Python 3, with the caveat that the script is generated by running itself on a source file. Simpler than it sounds, I was basically able to go through it on autopilot.
- Sunday: I had resolved to have less screentime. And failed.
- Monday: I came to the realization, that so far as transferring internet service in a timely fashion, I messed up, hard. We're going to be rationing the mobile data plan for the next 2+ weeks.
Next week, I will try to avoid going feral from the reduced internet.