- Wednesday: I did drastic refactorings, because full test coverage baybee~
- Thursday: I planned a garbage collector.
- Friday: I got the garbage collector working.
- Saturday: I proved that the garbage collector worked. I should note that I got this done in three days worth of spare time because I didn't try too hard to make this "something I would be comfortable expecting someone to use for a serious purpose." And also I had full test coverage so I don't have to think about regressions, I can know.
- Sunday: I hurt.
- Monday: I thought more about the repo metadata thing, and continued to try to give away a couch. That's still available as of this writing. EDIT: Not any more.
Next week, I won't do much tomorrow because the sun is a deadly laser. Anyway, I want to work on specifying the repo metadata stuff. I've also got tutorials for a whole bunch of things that I want to try out.