- Wednesday: I wrote tests, and they didn't pass. I made them pass.
- Thursday: Ditto.
- Friday: It continued. I also looked into some tooling I might try to use for... something.
- Saturday: I took a break from writing tests to try to learn to use LMMS.
- Sunday: I managed to add coverage without finding embarrassing bugs.
- Monday: I got coverage on every line I care about.
Next week, I'm going to work on refactoring, and maybe cut down on cyclic dependencies? I consider the various indented imports I have to be a code smell.