- Wednesday: I freaked out about how disjointed the passage of time has felt for the last *checks notes* five months, apparently.
- Thursday: I thought some more about programming language design.
- Friday: I messed up a random muscle that I apparently use for virtually everything.
- Saturday: The muscle was still messed up.
- Sunday: I finally updated limit-coverage.
- Monday: I started using limit-coverage with most of my recently-developed repos.
Next week, I'm going to work on improving the Lox interpreter coverage, since limit-coverage (as intended and expected) dropped it by about 40 percentage points.