- Wednesday: I got a rough version of the resolver working.
- Thursday: I finished the resolver except for classes, so I started working on classes.
- Friday: I finished the first chapter on classes.
- Saturday: I finished the second chapter on classes.
- Sunday: I poked at the code base, added some tests. Mostly I focused on, what do I want out of a new language? And started sketching stuff for a new project.
- Monday: I got some "actual code" written for the new language. Quote marks included because the syntax is in a lot of flux.
Next week, I'm going to try to nail stuff down for the new language, and work out both where I think I want the language to end up, and a minimal proof of concept I can build on. I probably won't try implementing anything until I've cleaned up the Lox interpreter code base, and pulled out parts of it for reuse.