- Wednesday: I complained about my back and my posting schedule, then thoughts about the projects I could pick back up.
- Thursday: I got more stuf cleaned up for the move.
- Friday: I picked Crafting Interpreters back up, this time with a strategy of "Let's write this in typed Python, an see how far I can push that, first."
- Saturday: I wrote tests for my Crafting Interpreters code, finally.
- Sunday: I jumped the gun a bit, and ported code from my previous attempt. It's probably fine.
- Monday: I considered a minor implementation issue, which I have since addressed.
Next week, I'm going to probably mess with Crafting Interpreters stuff some more, and maybe work on planning a new posting schedule.