- Wednesday: I took the ECS stuff in a different direction.
- Thursday: I tweaked the interface some, and discovered a Mypy limitation.
- Friday: It was hot. Instead of trying to code, I tried to learn about generating functions.
- Saturday: I had to rearrange the ECS stuff kind of heavily to avoid import cycles.
- Sunday: I made a little more progress on the ECS stuff.
- Monday: I didn't do anything that I felt like going into detail on.
Next week, I'm going to work on cleaning this place out. Hopefully, I'll have time and energy for other stuff, but no promises.