- Wednesday: I tried to follow a programming tutorial, and got impatient and started trying to rewrite it on the fly. Sensing a pattern here...
- Thursday: The rewrites got too tricky.
- Friday: I had a headache and tried to do tricky math problems. Not recommended.
- Saturday: I got way too into video games and had an adrenaline crash. Not recommended.
- Sunday: I tried to apply more rigorous principles to some of my creative processes. So far, all I can say for sure is that it's a refreshing change in perspective. It feels good. I don't know if it works good.
- Monday: I made an effort to explain a lot of things around my programming projects.
Next week, I'm going to work on refining processes, but try to put them into practice as soon as I can,