- Wednesday: I prototyped more of the character sheet stuff for the virtual tabletop.
- Thursday: I wrote some utility functions for the character sheet.
- Friday: I took a break from coding to mess with World Maker
- Saturday: I kept on with World Maker, and didn't have much to say about it.
- Sunday: I played Slay the Spire, and poked at other coding stuff.
- Monday: I decided to wire together two Python frameworks, got it working on the first try, and realized I didn't have anything I wanted to do with them yet.
Next week, I might try to fix a bug I found in Ink earlier this month. Also, I wouldn't mind adding "use a more general-purpose game library" to Dennis's todo list.